Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Two Posts for One Value Deal

Google is dumb, so here is yesterday's post that went walk about:

Today nothing at all happened, just watched the cricket tried to write the cricket won - will be up late tonight working to get it done - I'm at the point where I'm still just laying down the platform for the plot its self and already making some changes and revisions - I hope to have the first draft written by about april.

Also started reading the Chronicles of Narnia by C.S Lewis thoroughly enthralling read highly encourage people to pick up these books some great reading to be had.

Thats all I better get to my writing

Now today's post I write watching some tennis which is a totally amazing match between Novak Djokovich and Lleyton Hewit Good stuff.

Writing is going well hope to finish the second chapter tomorrow or tonight depending on where my motivations are.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment