Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Little Big Deal

I was having breakfast with a close friend of mine the other day. This friend has known me for a good 5 or so years now, however much to my surprise they had only recently discovered in a post on this blog, about my battles with Bipolar Disorder.

I was quite taken aback, I must admit, at the level of question they then put me through all of which I was more then happy to answer, as I am very open about my bipolar disorder and am quite more then happy 9/10 times to chat with anyone and everyone about it.

On reflection thought it's been quite interesting to observe the relative "big deal" they seemed to take it as, when to me as I have lived with it, managed it, learnt and coped with it for so long it is a relatively "little" deal.

So I give you the "Little Big Deal"

Stay Safe
Dangerous Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment